Sunday, February 5, 2006

Stuff Part I

So stuff is actually happening (slowly). I am actually doing (a few) things and coming up with strange (and interesting?) ideas. But all of it is somehow unfit to publish. And that stuff has been taking away from the stuff I could publish. I would love to come up with some left field analysis about Google entering China but I just don't have it. It hasn't come. And I even tried (a little).

My regular readers (Hey Fred) may remember the post I did with the gridl0ck solutions on it (the zero is to keep it from showing in search engines). It is getting kinda crazy with the traffic. It is kinda what I hoped would happen only none of the visitors bother to check out anything else. Meh, I made a contribution to the web. Anybody want to put an add on that page? I might as well get something out of it.

Categories:

1 comment: