Friday, January 13, 2006

They really are pink!

I got the slip today. It really took me by surprise. Had it happened a few days ago I might not have been quite so surprised. It seems to contradict most things that I take for granted that I was reinstated and then let go. I guess that means I have something to learn from this experience.

So now we play the second guessing game. Not that I have regrets about any of it. But I can tease out a lesson if I try some substitute behavior and then go through the chain of events again. I don't know if it sounds like a lot of work but it is. But if I don't do it then I can't get the lesson, then I will have something to regret.

I have a few starting points. Most of what happened seemed like a unfortunate series of misunderstandings but I can't see that many misunderstandings happening unless there was a fertile environment for them.

Categories:

1 comment: